1. To enter in the classes with own books/Lesson plans and notes like a Queen/King.
2. To do period wise lesson planning as per syllabus breakups.
3. To make the best use of teaching aids of all kinds (created, evolved or purchased).
4. To learn and practice yoga and meditation on daily basis.
5. To make learning of permanent nature by quoting real life experiences.
6. To use case studies and anecdotes as far as possible.
7. To align teaching techniques with multiple intelligence.
8. To march on the journey of becoming role model teachers by ensuring continuous motivation & appreciation.
9. To shift the focus of school from rote learning to conceptual learning.